Followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

I had a lovely birthday even though it had an unbelievably high number attached to it! Crafty Lou was demoing at  Sir Stampalot , when the list events showed this demo I couldn't believe my luck because Lou is one of my favourite designers and an inspiration to many I am sure. She is a lovely lady too of course, we all know that.

My daughter Jennie came with me, we share lots of similar interests and we had a few hours sharing our purchases. To my horror I find my C plate for my Cuttlebug may need relacing, none of my new dies worked yet last time I used it everything seemed fine. My gorgeous ( maybe a little biased here) granddaughters were being cared  for by their daddy  at home but we were both  missing them so after a while we all went to Jennie's and had a Chinese takeaway and birthday cake. My kind of day!

Jennie made me a beautiful concertina book for my birthday which she would not let me take to Sir Stampalot to show anyone so I am seriously considering showing it on here, afterall no-one will see it LOL ;-)



No comments: